Here are the current members of Team LSU. Click the team or a member to see their total or by-machine completion statistics. Here are the statistics for the entire lsu.edu domain. Here is a link to all users at LSU. Finally, you can check the entire .edu domain and see where LSU ranks.
Here's the currently registered (with me) team:
- Brian D. Ropers-Huilman P3@500: Running on an IBM 300PL, Pentium III @ 500 MHz with 192 MB RAM running the setiathome-2.4.i686-pc-linux-gnu-gnulibc2.1 on RedHat Linux v6.2 (Zoot) (2.2.14-15 kernel) (bropers). Check it's process info.
- Brian D. Ropers-Huilman PP@200: Running on an IBM 365 Pentium Pro @ 200 MHz with 128 MB RAM running the setiathome-2.4.i686-pc-linux-gnu-gnulibc2.1 on RedHat Linux v6.2 (Zoot) (2.2.14-5.0 kernel) (huilman). Check it's process info.
- Isaac W. Traxler: Running on an IBM Pentium II @ 266 MHz with 128 MB RAM running Windows NT v4 SP4 (emac6).
- SETI on S/80: Running on an IBM S/80, 24 POWER III's @ 450 MHz with 64 GB RAM running the setiathome-2.4.powerpc-ibm-aix184.108.40.206.tar on IBM AIX v4.3.3 (set801).
- Greg Brignac: Running on an IBM 350, Pentium @ 166 MHz with 64 MB RAM running Windows NT v4 SP4.
- Phil Bordelon: Running on an IBM 365, Dual Pentium Pros @ 200 MHz with 64 MB RAM running Windows NT v4 SP5.
- Kathy Traxler: Running on a biege Apple G3 @ 300 MHz with 192M RAM running MacOS 8.1.
- Hatcher Tynes: Running on a PowerMac 8600/200 with 192 MB of RAM running MacOS 8.5. (a '92 LSU grad now at Texas A&M)
- Seti: Running on a IBM 365 dual Pentium Pro @ 200 MHz with 128 MB of RAM running RedHat Linux v6.0. (etp2). Check it's process info.
- Tony Gonce: Running on 17 Pentiums @ 166 MHz running the GUI v1.06 on Windows NT v4 SP5.
Return to the Top of Page
The statements and opinions included in these pages are those of Brian D. Ropers-Huilman only. Any statements and opinions included in these pages are not those of Louisiana State University or the LSU Board of Supervisors.
© 1999 Brian D. Ropers-Huilman
visitors since 31 May 1999